Friday 13 November 2009

Kardashian family in support of gay marriage and equality; says NO to hate



Kim Kardashian voiced her support for gay rights and No H8 campaign in past too. Read my previous entry here: Kim Kardashian in support of gay rights and equality: "Shame on You, California!"

*via Kim Kardashian blog:

Kourt, Khloe and I did a photoshoot for the NOH8 campaign this week and this is one of the promo shots from the shoot! The NOH8 campaign is a cause that my whole family strongly supports. I've said it before... I believe EVERYONE should have the right to choose who they marry and that we do have the power to make a difference. What I love about the NOH8 campaign is that it symbolizes more than just people's desires to bring down Prop 8... it's about promoting love in general! Stop the H8, people!